Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. It will fit in well to improve the health of the kids, and with more exercise into the day, which in effect will make them better learners. Kids who have more physical activity are better learners.
The School has a tied up with Edusports to train every student by providing a structured Physical Education and Sports programme that
- Fits into the school’s context (wrt limited time and space for a large number of kids)
- Is part of the school time-table & covers all the children
- Helps develop healthy & fit children who grow up to be 'Champions in Life!'
- Ensures all the children have fun and enjoy the sports/PE experience
- Engages with all the stakeholders (children, parents, teachers, school leaders) as part of the process