1. What is the age requirement for the admission?
Answer: Candidates seeking admission to the LKG should have completed 3 years as on or before 30th June in the current year. A child seeking admission to class 1 should have completed 5 years and 6 months of age as on 1st june. The age of admission to other classes shall be reckoned accordingly. Children completing 8 years and 6 months as on 30th May of the academic year shall seek admission to Std. IV. Relaxation in age is not permitted.
2. Does the school admit students from other boards?
Answer: Yes, Athena admits students from all boards
3. Will I have access to my child's academic progress?
Answer: Parents are able to access their child's academic progress via the school website. A unique log in will be issued to the parents upon their child joining Athena.
4. What is the average class size?
Answer: It varies, but it is usually between 20 and 30 students per class
5. Where is Athena located?
Answer: Athena Global School located at Thunisiramedu village near Chidambaram by-pass road. It is 4.5 Kms away from the city centre and 1.5 Kms from the city periphery.
6. What is day boarding school?
Answer: Athena is a day boarding school, which provides nutritious vegetarian lunch to all the students. This system reduces the parent's burden as well as the child eats the freshly prepared food well among their peers.
7. Can I visit the school?
Answer: Yes, with the prior permission from the admission office.
8. What is the admission procedure?
Answer: Please click the below link
9. What is the fee structure of the school?
Answer: Details can be had from the admission office
10. Is transport facility available for the students?
Answer: Yes, transport fee details are available with the admission office
11. What is the admission period?
Answer: Admission normally starts at December and ends at February